Agency Account Executive
Ginger Griffin Marketing & Design is a dynamic, full-service design and advertising agency. Our experienced staff has been delivering personalized attention to clients since 1997 and we are located in Cornelius, NC, just 15 minutes north of Charlotte.
GGMD is looking for a qualified Advertising Account Executive to manage new + existing accounts and act as a link between clients and our agency. You will be a key contact for your assigned clients. Your work will be essential to preserve client satisfaction through listening to preferences and addressing them with fruitful advice and services. The ideal candidate must be a great team player, proactive by nature, energetic, dedicated, able to think out of the box while enjoying working with other fun creatives. Visit our website for more information.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Remain in close communication with clients to comprehend their needs and specifications.
• Listen to suggestions and wishes of the clients and communicate them to the appropriate teams inside the agency.
• Learn about the client’s’ industry and business activities to suggest more personalized solutions.
• Liaise with clients to organize promotional events or decide on advertising material that suit their profiles and goals.
• Collaborate with colleagues to design creative campaigns or other projects according to the standards discussed with clients.
• Negotiate budgets and deadlines and make detailed presentations justifying costs and schedules.
• Undertake administrative work and keep records of clients and related costs and expenses.
• Research, price and place media, including tv, outdoor, radio and digital.
• 4 Year Degree in related field.
• 2-3 years of proven experience as an Advertising Account Executive or related position.
• Good understanding of marketing and advertising methods and techniques.
• Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of accounts from different industries.
• A team player with outstanding communication and presentation skills.
• Media buying and digital marketing experience is a plus.
• Sick time.
• Short Fridays.
• And other perks apply.
• At this time medical insurance is not provided.