Human Resources Assistant/Receptionist
Husqvarna Group is a global leading producer of outdoor power products for forest, park and garden care. Our products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a global leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries.
The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations, excellent customer service and knowledgeable assistance to internal and external customers of Husqvarna.
• In this role the HR Assistant will handle both HR Assistant and Receptionist responsibilities.
HR Assistant responsibilities
• Generates access badges and maintains access system.
• Maintains I-9 documentation ensuring retention and destruction comply with Federal Laws.
• Maintain all filing (based on legal guidelines) and maintain the file room (cleanliness, when files are ready to be taken to off-site storage, etc.).
• Collaborate with legal and/or reputable third party agencies to ensure compliance of I-9 and employee file retentions and maintenance.
• Manage compliance and Department of Labor posters for Charlotte locations.
• Help prepare weekly reports and other departmental projects as needed.
• Supports the HR Department as needed on projects and specific tasks.
• Coordinate HR sponsored trainings and meetings (full-service coordination can include reserving the room, ordering lunch, scheduling group dinners, ordering supplies, compiling presentations, room and technology set up).
• Collect data from HR leaders and update organizational charts monthly.
Front Desk/Receptionist responsibilities
• Answers and redirects all incoming calls to the proper destination in a professional manner quickly and accurately. Assisting callers with general information effectively and accurately.
• Greets all visitors in a professional manner and announces to receiving party.
• Processes inbound and outbound mail accurately and in a timely manner.
• Signs for received documents/shipments and notifies departments of incoming packages.
• Maintains neat, professional appearance of lobby and front desk, updating front desk references as changes occur.
• Identify front desk back up as necessary.
• Order supplies for HR and other assigned departments.
• Serve as a co-point of contact for employees with property issues and Leasing company.
• High School Diploma.
• 2 years of experience in an administrative role.
•Associate or Bachelor’s degree.
•Experience working in a Human Resource department.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Ability to write, speak and interact clearly and professionally.
• Detail oriented with good analytical skills.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment.
• Must be extremely organized with strong multi-tasking and time-management skills.
• Exhibit a high level of integrity and trustworthiness.
• Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office applications.
• Customer service focused, responding promptly to internal and external customer needs.
• Team oriented, able to balance team and individual responsibilities.
• Flexible and adaptable to frequent change.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.