Manager, Leasing Sales Support
Seasoned professional responsible for executing strategic regulatory, governance and compliance mandate across Bank of America Leasing global businesses and product lines.
• Business Continuity Planning.
• Compliance Procedures Oversight.
• Compliance Training – audience selection and tracking.
• Cross Border Activity – procedures and compliance guidance implementation.
• Customer Complaints Point Person – leasing POC.
• International Boycott Questionnaire completion.
• Notary and Signing Procedures and QA.
• Subsidiary governance – LEAR and subsidiary oversight.
• Vendor Management Policy Implementation and Oversight.
• Records Management Coordinator.
Required experience and education/certification:
• Undergraduate degree – Economics, Accounting, Finance, Math or Business concentration preferred. MBA a plus.
• 10+ years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably in equipment leasing/structured finance, 5 or more years proven management experience.
• In-depth industry knowledge and understanding of the market/competitive landscape.
• Knowledge of regulatory, governance and compliance requirements within industry.
• Knowledge of all key aspects of leasing including structuring, pricing, accounting, finance, tax, credit and documentation.
• Proven leadership skills.
• Proven ability to build partnerships to achieve swift adoption, build collaborative relationships with peers, associates and leadership.
• Proven ability to demonstrate sound judgment.
• Effective communication and presentation skills.
• Travel on a limited basis.
• Location – Charlotte, Providence, Boston or Chicago.