Business Development Manager/Outside Sales Representative
Primary role and responsibilities:
• This position requires an individual whose customer service skills assist us in achieving our motto “Exceeding Customer Expectations”.
• Work closely within an assigned geography or accounts with Regional Sales and Service personnel in establishing new Carolina Handling customers.
• Managing all activities of the assigned accounts.
• Objectives are to achieve maximum unit sales volume, market penetration, profit return and customer loyalty from the selected and/or targeted accounts.
• Develop marketing programs, as required to meet the demands or competition of the “marketplace”.
• Identify additional potential customers and target them for business and sales.
• Work closely with customers to promote sales and service of Raymond parts and trucks to major users.