The Employers Association is an HR Tools, Advice and Training company that serves companies in the greater Charlotte area. We have over 950 member companies ranging in size from small, family-owned businesses to large corporations. Our team of experts help those companies manage, develop and retain their most important asset, their people. We were founded in 1958 to serve the HR needs of businesses. We are a full-service company that delivers HR advice & services, computer and management training and benefits administration. Working with our team, you will have direct access to our experts, our leadership, our members and clients and our partners. Compensation is competitive and the benefits and work environment are exceptional. Join our marketing team to help us innovate and create to take our marketing to the next level.
The Office Manager will primarily be responsible for managing the office administration and facility ensuring all activities run smoothly and ensure a safe, productive environment for team and visitors.
• Organizes daily activities for office and facility operations.
• Maintains oversight of facility and coordinates needs with internal teams.
• Provides accounting support to CFO and other leaders through bookkeeping and interaction with internal and external customers.
• Schedules and coordinates needs for building safety and security.
• Primary contact person responsible for database questions, reports and implementation of new features.
• Self-starter that works independently with minimal supervision.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional time management skills.
• Organized and detail oriented.
• Assertive and confident.
• Ability to periodically lift 40 pounds.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Basic accounting and database knowledge and experience.
What’s great about The Employers Association?
We are a small company and have the ability to help you grow in your field and get your hands on a lot of areas. We look for people who are team players willing to get their job done but also pitch in to help wherever needed.