Administrative Services Manager, Resource Development
The Administrative Services Manager for Resource Development will support the organization towards the achievement of the United Way of Central Carolinas’ vision, mission, strategy and its annual goals and objectives by supporting the efforts of Resource Development department with a wide range of executive administrative services, data reporting and analysis and internal project management operations. Effective management of the dynamics of this position will enable the Resource Development department to focus on processes and outcomes, key organizational objectives and external and internal relationship development.
Major areas of responsibility:
Operations and project management
• Serve as the organizer of programs and activities within RD in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
• Coordinate and manage all department event logistics.
• Manage and maintain donor thank you processes.
• Coordinate and manage annual direct mail campaign for non-leadership, non-workplace donors.
Data reporting and analysis
• Review and respond to other United Way’s request for information related to Resource Development.
• Process out-of-area campaign results/close envelopes for campaigns as directed.
• Produce reports and provide analysis for the Major Gifts Team.
• Support team members through account projections and other data documentation and analysis.
• Manage calendars and scheduling, arrange travel, provide administrative support, prepare briefings, information and/or materials for the Chief Development Officer as needed.
• Provide research background material and collect data for reports, speeches and correspondence for RD team members as needed.
• Manage Departmental administrative duties: monthly local expense reports, correspondence, filing, PO’s, check requests, office supplies and general office duties.
• Attend United Way and agency functions, as directed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong time and project management skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Strong relationship management skills.
• Self-starter who can manage projects from start to completion.
• High energy with the ability to establish and maintain a workload of multiple, cross-functional projects.
Education and experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft applications.
• Proficiency in data management including data mining, spreadsheet creation, data sorting and other techniques.
Physical factors and working conditions:
• Indoor office environment.
• Occasional use of personal vehicle.
• Light lifting of supplies.
• Occasional non-regular hours.