Bench Jeweler (HIRED)
Diamonds Direct is the fastest growing jewelry store in the US. We not only focus on delivering high-quality jewelry at the right price, but we are dedicated to creating a luxury experience for our customers. Our Mission is to create a rare experience and to continue building a customer service-driven culture. By maintaining involvement in the entire lifecycle of a diamond, Diamonds Direct ensures the best quality diamonds are handpicked for their retail locations across the United States.
The bench jeweler serves as the craftsman that brings the customer’s vision of their perfect piece of jewelry to reality. Whether you are sizing a ring, setting a diamond or delivering a custom piece, you are a crucial part of the experience for our customers.
• Setting stones.
• Stone replacement.
• Cleaning and polishing.
• Custom work.
What will make you successful:
• A commitment to personal excellence.
• Consistently demonstrating high-quality work.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Well-organized and good at multi-tasking.
• Inclusive team player with a positive attitude.
• Strong work ethic.
• Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
• 2 years of previous experience as a bench jeweler is a must.
• Applicable certification and/or education is a plus.
Culture and benefits:
• We offer an amazing culture. We have the opportunity of a bridal powerhouse and the feel of a family-oriented small business.
• Basic Life Insurance and Voluntary Life Insurance.
• Long-Term Disability.
• Short-Term Disability.
• Flexible Spending Account (Medical and Dependent Care).
• Retirement Plan with matching.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.