This is part of a new series called Apartment Hunting, where we profile new apartment and condo communities. We’ll also be profiling apartment interior design. If you’re a developer or an apartment dweller that would like to be featured, shoot us a note.
Say hello to Novel Providence Farm, a 404-unit apartment community in South Charlotte.
- Opened: October 2017
- Construction status: In progress; looking to be done by the end of July
- Exact address: 6408 Providence Farm Lane, 28277
- Units: 404 spread out through 8 buildings
- Unit breakdown: 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms, plus townhouses
- Price range: $1,212-$3,128
What’s within walking distance of Novel Providence Farm?
Noteworthy destinations within walking distance include:
- Ilios Noche – 11508 Providence Road – Fast-casual Mediterranean restaurant
- The Porter’s House – 7417 Waverly Walk Avenue – Upscale steakhouse from the minds behind Dressler’s and Dogwood
- Rea Farms Village – Golf Links Drive – A soon-to-be-complete 188-acre mixed-use development featuring apartments, shopping and dining; more in this Agenda story
- Viva Chicken – 11641 Waverly Center Drive – Charlotte-based Peruvian rotisserie
- Waverly – Providence and Ardrey Kell roads – Mixed-use development featuring restaurants and shopping
- Whole Foods – 7221 Waverly Walk Avenue – Grocery store focused on healthy eating and living
The apartment complex has a total of 404 units spread out through 8 buildings. View floor plans and pricing here.
- Unit features: Open floor plan, gas range, pantry, garden tub, quartz countertops, built-in shelves and desks (select units)
- 1-bedroom price range: $1,212-$1,625
- 2-bedroom price range: $1,540-$2,115
- 3-bedroom price range: $2,417-$3,128
The community looks to celebrate food, family and friends, and this is clear throughout the grounds, which feature gardens with edible plants and fruits, a picnic park, a tree orchard, outdoor kitchen, community Big Green Egg and restaurant-themed clubroom.
- Professional kitchen, which offers classes, wine tastings and high-end appliances that residents can check out
- Rooftop patio with a fire pit and kegerator
- Resort-style saltwater pool
- Kitchen equipment library
See amenities here.
The fine print:
- Pool policy: 2 guests per resident
- Pet policy: $350 deposit for the first pet, $250 for the second, plus $15 rent; 3-pet limit
- No covered or assigned parking, but detached garages are available