Part-Time Paralegal (HIRED)
Dempsey Law is looking for an experienced part-time paralegal. We are looking for someone who wants a flexible schedule and can work between 15-25 hours per week in the Charlotte office.
• Scheduling appointments and maintaining a detailed calendar.
• Drafting correspondence and immigration/adoption filings.
• Coordinating the gathering of information, materials, documents, reports and evidence.
• Opening, maintaining and organizing case files (electronically and hard copy).
• Communicating with clients and the Court.
• Other duties as assigned.
• College degree.
• 3+ years of paralegal experience – family law or immigration experience preferred.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Word and other computer software programs (i.e., Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), with the ability to learn new software.
• Ability to handle multiple assignments and shifting priorities.
• Excellent references.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.