Juice Truck and Catering Manager
Competent in driving a 23 ft food truck.
• Set up and maintain operational standards and operation of truck.
• Schedule and operate all events.
• Solicit new events and catering business.
• Skilled in training and supervising new staff – quarterly performance evaluations.
• Manage labor hours.
• Obtain Serve Safe certification, practice proper food safety and hold employees to the same values.
• Receive 98%+ on health department inspections.
• Produce results that meet or exceed the company’s quarterly and annual sales goals.
• Innovate and create new ideas that will increase business (sales and productivity).
• Tracking material and supply inventory and placing orders.
• Full accountability for all P&L results like labor, food costs and other variables.
• Maintain high standard of quality hygiene, health and safety.
• Optimize profits by controlling food, beverage and labor costs daily.
• Continually monitor the truck and take appropriate action to ensure food quality and service standard are consistently met.
• Ensure truck and equipment are maintained to company standards.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the juicing industry.
• You make decisions, take risks and can speak to your business.
Why work with us:
At Clean Juice, our goal is to provide the communities we serve with a truly healthy and delicious product in an inviting atmosphere that leads to a healthy body while supporting a strong soul. We believe in a powerful guest experience and that every guest truly matters. Our ultimate goal is to create and keep a guest for life. The positive brand culture is key to producing a positive environment and thus delivering the best customer experience.
Company culture and atmosphere
• Ensure our guests get a world-class guest experience.
• Proactively recruits through the law of attraction by living into Clean Juice’s values and culture.
• Build’s capability across my team to achieve business results through strong people development and coaching.
• Stands for greatness.
• Removes roadblocks to then hold themselves and their people accountable for results.
• You look at your business with a holistic and big picture view.
• Lead with a proactive mindset vs reactive.