Senior Account Executive
The primary focus will be piloting key accounts and ensuring we’re developing the best strategic and creative work to drive our clients’ business. You will be a vital partner to our client team, understanding their needs and helping them develop plans and achieve their goals. You also will be consistently collaborating with other agency teammates, including brand strategy, creative, media and production. An aptitude to drive work and take accountability for it is important. Accurately assessing people and circumstances, combined with the ability to think on your feet is imperative.
• Effectively develop integrated marketing communication plans, creative briefs, proposals, presentations and other elements needed to deliver on strategic goals and manage expectations for all work.
• Generate and deliver strategic solutions, proactively demonstrating your ability to solve problems and respond to opportunities in the context of the client’s business.
• Command a thorough knowledge of the client’s business, keeping up on industry trends and events.
• Understand methods of measurement for plan success to demonstrate effectiveness, ROI and opportunity.
• Cultivate a positive and trusted relationship with client and internal teams.
• Deliver work on time and on budget.
• Develop and manage client revenue projections and profitability.
• Partner with agency team to develop strategic recommendations and growth opportunities for the client.
• Review and reconcile monthly client billing.
• Foster positive morale in the workplace.
• Demonstrate a willingness for continuous learning and proactively participate in opportunities.
• Report to Account Supervisor and/or Account Director.
• 7+ years advertising/branding agency account management experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in advertising/marketing or related field.
• Demonstrated account leadership, initiative and interest to grow.
• Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative nature.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple projects with a keen attention to detail.
• Proactive, resourceful and solution-oriented.
• Demonstrated ability to manage deadlines and budgets.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
• Ability to travel for business as required.