Senior Developer, iOS (HIRED)
The primary purpose of this role is to assist in translating business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems and software solutions. This includes responsibility for assisting in the development, configuration or modification of integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments.
• Assists in translating business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems and software solutions.
• Provides insight into recommendations for technical solutions that meet design and functional needs.
• Designs and codes component-based applications using various programming languages.
• Develops and executes component integration test (CIT) scenarios to identify application errors and ensure software solutions meet functional specifications.
• Contribute to the continuous integration and enhancement of business and/or enterprise solutions by implementing and sharing robust software design and solutions.
• Provides post-implementation programming and/or configuration support for enhancements to new or packaged-based systems and applications.
• Supports system integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) with guidance from senior colleagues by providing insight to testing teams in order to define test plans.
• Works with IT teams to revise applications based on test results as appropriate.
• Participates in all software development lifecycle phases by applying an understanding of company methodology, policies, standards and internal/external controls.
• Assists in the design of production application support plans, schedules and assignments.
Required education and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science, CIS or related field experience for 3+ years.
• Experience with iOS specific programming languages (Objective-C or Swift).
• Master’s Degree Computer Science, CIS or related field.
• 2+ Experience using XCode IDE.
• 3+ Experience writing technical documentation, working with source code control systems, working with defector incident tracking software, working with application and integration middleware, working with 3rd party IT vendors, systems analysis, developing and implementing business systems within an organization.
• 2+ Experience with native database technologies such as CoreData.
• 2+ Experience with Unix and shell scripting.
• 2+ Experience working in a large matrixed organization and with web services.
• 2+ Experience with various web services platform integration such as REST/SOAP with XML/json.
• 1+ Experience working with an IT infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.