Project Manager – Levine Children’s Hospital (HIRED)
Carolinas HealthCare System is Atrium Health. Our mission remains the same: to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing – for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit carolinashealthcare.org/AtriumHealth
Supervises the assigned project and collaborates with assigned staff/leaders ensuring high-quality data with compliance. Coordinates and manages all aspects of the assigned project.
• Manages the assigned project and key deliverables.
• Primary liaison between the project stakeholders.
• Communicates on-going project status, potential issues and timelines as required.
• Plans, organizes and manages all aspects of assigned retrospective, outcome and prospective projects.
• Organizes and leads necessary team training efforts for all facets of the project.
• Consults with staff/leaders to coordinate training and monitor efforts, as well as discuss noted findings.
• Leads and manages the efforts of all key cross-functional departments to perform all project-related activities according to project milestones/timelines in a manner consistent with the applicable process, regulatory and accrediting entities and ethical business practice.
• Maintains communication as required, to discuss the outcome of any identified opportunities and/or barriers to the successful completion of the project Manages project financials.
Education, experience and certifications:
• Bachelors degree required.
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience required.
• Will work in office environment.
• Requires sitting, standing, lifting, supplies and equipment and operation of a keyboard and computer.
• Responsibility to work in a safe manner.
Why work with us:
At Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.