Financial Reporting Accountant
AccruePartners offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
Who our client is:
• Mid-size, privately held diversified real estate company involved in full cycle development, investment and ownership.
• Established 30+ years ago with 6+ million square feet of retail, office and industrial space valued more than $1 billion.
• Strong and consistent organic growth.
• A healthy, fast-paced working environment open to collaboration and change.
What the company offers you:
• Family first culture with complex accounting systems that allows for professional growth and career development.
• Ability to work closely with key players in the organization – consistent interaction with senior leadership within the Finance and Accounting team.
• Competitive compensation plus comprehensive benefits plan to include 401(k) match.
What you will do:
• Report to Senior Financial Reporting Manager.
• Assist with month and year-end close.
• Provide complex financial reporting and consolidation reports.
• Cash flow reporting.
• Prepare whitepapers.
How you are qualified:
• B.A. or B.S. in Accounting or Finance.
• 3+ years of public accounting experience.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Previous Yardi experience is a plus.
• Previous real estate development experience preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.