This position will be responsible for building and managing relationships with the senior executive teams at major U.S.-based restaurant chains.
• Provide corporate finance solutions for the Brands to support expansion plans, remodel and acquisition financing products for their franchisees.
• Gather and disseminate Industry and Brand-Level market intelligence to help drive our sales and risk strategy.
• Support loan restructuring and modifications.
• Work across the firm to identify new and existing relationships that could benefit from our Franchisee expertise.
• Look to develop a Brand specific-customized finance program exclusive to JPMorgan Chase.
• Help identify the “up and coming” Brands we could bank from Start-Up to IPO.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Minimum of 10 years of commercial direct lending and credit support related experience plus completion of a formal bank credit training program.
• Preference will be given to industry-specific candidates with demonstrated experience securing new and managing existing clients in a commercial bank setting.
• Demonstrated experience working in a sales, team-oriented environment while managing individual goals and objectives
• Ability to mobilize internal networks and resources.
• Excellent problem solving, oral and written communication skills.
• An active and continuing education compliant FINRA Series 63 & 79 may be required for this position. Any securities licenses actively held, but not required for the position, will not be carried by JPMorgan Securities LLC.
• Final job and officer title to be determined at time of offer. It may differ from this posting.