We are looking for a self-motivated Repair Technician to deliver unparalleled pre and post technical support to customers. Working closely with management you will use your technical background and customer service skills to provide practical solution for repairs.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Perform hands-on troubleshooting, service and repairs.
• Diagnose errors, technical issues and determine appropriate solutions.
• Produce a preliminary report with the results of tests conducted with instruments provided (voltmeter, ammeter, surge test etc).
• Provide on-site installation.
• Provide service and customer support during field visit.
• Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations.
• Cooperate with technical team and share information across organization.
• Check motor after it has been repaired/assembled and submit QC report.
• Receive/ship parts and motors as required.
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
• High school diploma, some post-secondary college/vocational or technical training in the area of electrical and mechanical.
• Proven repair experience with 3 phase induction motors and gear boxes up to 15hp.
• Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment in a safe manner.
• Valid Passport.
• Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record.
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds frequently.
• Basic computer skills MS Word/Excel.
• Ability to work flexible shifts and adapt to changing work schedules including travel.
• Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
• We offer a highly competitive wage and benefit package with paid holidays and vacation.