Marketing Communications Manager (HIRED)
AccruePartners offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
Who our client is:
• Established, global leader in its industry with over 100-year history specializing in advanced products and R&D.
• Operates in over 25 locations worldwide with revenues in excess of $1.1B.
• Innovative organization that is highly regarded in its industry.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
• Company offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and opportunities for cross-functional involvement partnering with all aspects of the business.
• Great company culture and people-focused environment.
• Company offers great advancement opportunities.
• Company also offers employee education assistance.
What you will do:
• Create effective programs that build brand awareness, reinforce positioning and motivate customers to take action to purchase Treatment Centers (TC) and Midwest Instruments.
• Develop a detailed marketing communications plan for TC and Instruments that include targets, objectives, tactics, budget, metrics, dealer activities and desired results. Implement contingency programs as needed to maintain awareness and lead generation.
• Manage all ad campaigns, promotions and awareness activities with key dealers.
• Develop campaigns that directly align strategies to tactics through the following mediums; print and electronic collateral, print and online advertising, digital marketing, social media, direct marketing, webinars, events and VIP activities.
• Work with Product Managers to develop lead generation campaigns, then provide the project management support to execute and track progress (metrics).
• Collaborate with product managers in the creation of marketing collateral, videos, images, sales tools, promotional campaigns, lead generation activities and support materials needed to drive revenue. The same level of support will be required for new product launch activities.
• Ensure brand and legal compliance by coordinating all review activities with the US legal team.
• Through creative writing and copy editing, ensure all Marcom programs clearly communicate with customer focus, strong value propositions and the brand voice.
• Manage key agency and KOL relationships to ensure target objectives, project execution and timelines are met.
• Track key project or program performance indicators, including expenses, to identify necessary countermeasures to achieving business goals and staying within budget.
• Project manage and coordinate efforts with Event Planners for all aspects of local customer visits and TC and Instrument related events.
• Support TC and Midwest Instrument sales teams on local marketing projects.
How you are qualified:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field.
• 5+ years’ experience in Marketing Communications, Brand Management or Product Management.
• Experience with marketing automation and social media campaigns focused on lead generation and brand awareness.
• Experience managing outsourced services such as market research, media development and advertising.
• Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
• Website design and maintenance experience.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.