Part-Time Graphic Designer, Temporary (HIRED)
We are a full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in downtown Charlotte, with offices in Raleigh and Greenville (SC). Our team of 155 real estate professionals’ entrepreneurial spirit and deep roots work together to create success for our clients and an engaging company culture and workplace.
Trinity Partners is hiring temporary Part-Time Graphic Designer to work with our Graphic Designer and marketing team on our Trinity Partners brand communications and the marketing materials for the office/industrial buildings we represent across the city.
Our marketing department works like a small creative firm within the larger Trinity Partners. We develop and execute strategies, brands and design deliverables including printed and digital marketing materials, new business pitch presentations, building branding and logos and industry promotional events. Because of that, we’re looking for a graphic designer who’s well-versed in design best practices, typography and knows their way around the Adobe Creative Suite. We need to be able to show you how we work, what we need and let you run with it.
Responsibilities and required skill set:
• Excellent proficiency in the Adobe creative suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
• Strong portfolio featuring a clean, modern aesthetic and understanding of typography.
• Print, web and digital design experience.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Ability to multitask and work efficiently with (sometimes) tight deadlines.
• Team-oriented, willing to work with a diverse set of service lines and colleagues.
• Professional, engaging attitude.
• Flexible nature and willingness to problem-solve.
• Ability to put your dishes in the dishwasher and not leave old food in the company fridge.
This entry level role is an ideal fit for a recent college grad or a designer with a few years of experience. It’s really all about your work. Show us you have a modern, creative aesthetic, solid grasp of design and typography best practices and a healthy aversion to Comic Sans and let’s talk. A degree in graphic design or a related field is strongly preferred, but not required.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.