Consumer Insights Analyst (HIRED)
Electrolux is looking for a creative, results-driven Consumer Insights Analyst who will be responsible for analyzing consumer and shopper behavior for the development of game-changing insights for our marketing organization. Under the direction of the Consumer Insights Senior Manager, the role will be responsible for analyzing data and storytelling insights to achieve business goals across the marketing organization while supporting product line and sales. Data sets will encompass primary research studies, shopper and industry trends and customer data. The successful candidate will thrive in a high paced culture while delivering high-quality insights derived from data. Candidate must combine a sharp analytical mind with a creative and compelling consumer-focused approach.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Support consumer insight initiatives by leveraging data from disparate data sources.
• Create customized analytic reports as needed to enhance customer presentations.
• Develop stories out of data.
• Leverage CRM data to profile current product owners for participation in ongoing research studies.
• Establish predictive modeling best practices and be gatekeeper of data.
• Uncover correlations between product innovation, purchase behavior and ownership/brand satisfaction.
• Collaborate with marketing department stakeholders.
• Analyze survey data to support internal initiatives.
• Supplement 3rd party vendor research analysis to enhance internal data exploration.
• Ensure work is of high-quality and proofed prior to release.
• All other duties as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, mathematics or other related disciplines. Experience with retail or customer analytics preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years proven analytics experience.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Analytical skills and ability to synthesize multiple data points into a simple story.
• Ability to understand the key needs and motivations of various areas of the business.
• Exceptional organization skills and a high attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills, poise and professionalism and experience presenting data.
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with numerous members of the cross-functional team.
• Ability to solve conceptual problems creatively and effectively.
• Proficient with MS Excel. MS PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of analytics and visualization tools such as Tableau, QlikView, Knime, SAS Enterprise, Python, Google Analytics and ComScore.
• Must feel comfortable learning new systems and tools.
• Strong analytic abilities.
• Strong communication skills.
• High sense of urgency to deliver results.
• Experience and proficiency in working cross-functionally across marketing, sales and external business customers.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.