Technical Customer Service Project Manager (HIRED)
AccruePartners offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
Who our client is:
• A newly created spin-off of a multi-national, multi-billion-dollar manufacturer.
• Employs over 10,000 people with 500+ in the Charlotte NC, area.
• The organization operates in the hygiene and cleaning solutions space with the backing of one of the world’s most respected PE groups with nearly $75Billion of assets under management.
What you will do:
• Project point person for accounts, customers and team members out in the field.
• Manage the day to day communication with technicians out in the field.
• Support external and internal team members to help them meet deadlines and overall project timeline.
• May require coordination/communication with external customers.
• Will need to carry conversations with technical and engineering experts in the field, be able to research correct items/parts in our internal systems (training provided) and provide solution-based responses to the field.
• Contacting Company Technicians to determine truck stock quantities.
• Define order requirements.
• Place the order on behalf of the technicians.
• Track orders.
• Assist the technician with needs while out in the field.
How you are qualified:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• MS Office Experience
• 1+ year Customer Service Experience
• Sales Experience preferred, but not required
• Google Suite Experience preferred, but not required (i.e. Google Docs, Google Sheets, Gmail).
Why you should consider this opportunity:
• The PE’s newly appointed leadership is dynamic.
• Composed of legacy management and newly acquired talent.
• Heavy exposure to key decision makers across the organization.
• Ability to make a strong impact in the business, assist with a transformation period post-divestiture.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.