Project Coordinator (HIRED)
This role will work with insurance carriers, technicians and end-user customers to coordinate the investigation and reporting of specialty claims at end-user customer locations throughout the United States.
The keys to success in the role of Project Coordinator:
• Schedule and coordinate technician visits with end-user customers.
• Ensure the accuracy and completeness of technician documentation.
• Interface with insurance adjusters to provide regular updates on assessment progress.
• Manage three-day claim turn-around-time to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction.
• Interface with technicians to collect, interpret and explain damage assessments.
• Field end-user customer service escalations, as required.
• Maintain insurance adjuster relationships.
• Provide timely internal progress reports to the CCG Management Team.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English languages is a plus.
• Phone servicing and scheduling experience.
• Demonstrated communication with multiple parties especially in high stress and fast-paced environments.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, focused and ambitious.
• Ability to execute against a pre-defined set of processes.
• Excellent customer service, organization and written/verbal communication skills.
• Professional demeanor, team player and a positive attitude.
• Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
• Commitment to constant self-improvement and professional development.
CCG offers some awesome benefits:
⦁ Competitive compensation package.
⦁ Matching 401k plan.
⦁ 100% employer-paid health insurance.
⦁ Paid vacation and holidays.
⦁ Company sponsored events.
⦁ Casual dress.
⦁ Employee referral program.
⦁ Opportunity to work with a fast-growing company with endless opportunities.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.