Private Brands Project Manager (HIRED)
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,370 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
The primary purpose of this role is to coordinate and lead the packaging, signage, in-store display and other creative and marketing collateral for Lowe’s private brands. This includes responsibility for managing multiple creative and production processes and ensuring that all work meets brand, department and corporate standards. This role drives the production of all private brand collateral and ensures reset timelines are met and product launches are executed on time, delivering sales and profit growth for Lowe’s.
• Manages a multitude of private brand projects by coordinating timelines, creative briefs and project work scope.
• Prioritizes work prior to providing project direction and assignment to the agency
• Collaborates with internal teams and product vendors to maintain consistency and ingenuity in messaging that positive impacts customer engagement, brand loyalty and ultimately drives traffic to the store and/or to digital platforms.
• Ensures collaboration with channel partners for alignment and requirement of private brand deliverables.
• Resolves and/or escalates project issues, risks, changes, etc. to provide support and resolution in a timely fashion where needed.
• Understands and forecasts project expenses and agency resources in order to stay within the budget and time constraints outlined at the onset of the project.
• Develops solutions for day-to-day project management and creative production issues to increase efficiency, cost-effectiveness and value to the organization.
• Fosters a productive mindset within the team and with vendors to actively manage costs downward and implement savings opportunities.
Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or Graphics related field.
• 4+ year of experience in project management across packaging design, production and printing.
• Experience managing multiple projects with varying timelines and requirements.
• Experience in a customer service role serving an internal or external client.
• Experience in process improvement initiatives.
• Experience in the successful management of people and projects under tight timelines and stressful conditions.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.