Spa Service Providers
Roles and responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Maintain and work specified schedule, with excellent time management skills.
• Must be goal-oriented, self-motivated, collaborative, strong work ethic and has integrity in his/her craft.
•Exemplity excellent guest services, while providing a personable, positive and friendly experience for all guests.
• Maintain a professional appearance and manner.
• Respect the privacy of all guests.
• Maintain cleanliness of spa, common areas, treatment rooms and equipment.
• Service and retail sales driven.
• Great ability to multi-task.
• State Licensed Estheticians.
• Massage Therapists (Bodyworkers, Energy Healers).
• Full and part-time positions available.
Qualifications and compensation:
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends (Friday, Saturday and/or Sundays).
• A minimum of 1-year experience as a spa service provider and a valid, NC state license is required.
• Compensation is commission-based plus gratuities.