HR Manager (HIRED)
AccruePartners offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
Who our client is:
• World-class manufacturer of innovative products for the automotive industry.
• Exponential growth due to driving new products to market.
• Lean manufacturing/continuous improvement culture.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
• Highly respected industry leader committed to employee career advancement.
• Fast-paced, team-oriented environment with excellent benefits.
Where this position is located:
• Mooresville, NC.
The role you will play:
• Coordinate and conduct new hire orientation programs for employees and process all necessary paperwork in accordance with state and federal requirements.
• Assist with the annual open enrollment process for all benefit plans including assisting employees with day to day questions on a regular basis.
• Total rewards including compensation analysis, salary reviews and accuracy with bonus programs.
• Ensure all personnel records are maintained in accordance with policy and state/federal laws.
• Assist employees with the interpretation and correct application of all HR policies, procedures and programs.
• Oversee performance evaluations as well as training and development opportunities.
• Perform human resources related special projects or assignments as needed or required.
• Schedule, Screen and refer candidates for interviews.
• Coach, guide and assist managers in the areas of employee relations, disciplinary action, conflict resolution and other human resources management issues.
How you are qualified:
• Bachelors Degree with focus in business, human resources or other.
• Understanding of OSHA, EEOC and other compliance policies.
• 5+ years of professional level human resources experience in manufacturing industry.
• Strong customer service focus with entrepreneurial outlook.
• Detail oriented, strong organizational skills and polished communication.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.