Account Manager (HIRED)
The Sales Representative (Outside/Inside Hybrid Sales) position is responsible for the acquisition, growth and retention of clients and revenue. Additional responsibilities include order entry, forecasting, quoting and reporting. Candidate must have tremendous relationship building skills and the ability to prospect for new business. Candidate must work well in a very fast paced, deadline oriented environment, have strong organizational and problem-solving skills, must have very good attention to detail, and must be able to communicate effectively and work well with others in a team environment. Candidate will be required to provide client consultation, pricing, ongoing account maintenance and have expert knowledge of all Phase 3 Marketing & Communications products. Candidate must have flexible working hours. Position reports to the Sales Manager
• Prospecting and cold calling to acquire new accounts.
• New business pitches.
• Meeting and conducting sales presentations.
• Acquisition, growth, retention and maintenance of clients.
• Order entry, quoting, forecasting, reporting.
• Growth, retention and maintenance of clients.
• Develop strong account relationships and grow existing accounts.
• Develop expert knowledge of all Phase 3 Marketing & Communications products and services.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 1-4 years of sales/account management experience.
• Working knowledge of a PC and Microsoft Office software.
• Expert relationship building skills.
• Highly motivated and have unparalleled interpersonal and communication skills.
• You have previous cold-calling experience in an inside or outside sales environment (or are incredibly eager and willing to prospect for new business).
• You are detail-oriented and a self-starter.
• Base salary plus bonus.
• 401(k) Plan.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.