• Assisting parents in choosing and locating child care services to meet the needs and preferences of their families.
• Providing information to parents on the wide array of options available in the community and current state licensing requirements.
• Counseling and educating parents about the factors that constitute quality child care.
• Providing information about child care subsidy and conducting preliminary screening of clients for eligibility for childcare subsidy program.
• Providing families with consumer education materials and referrals and assisting them in securing community services and resources, including other financial assistance programs for which they may be eligible, to help them achieve self-sufficiency.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in child development, counseling, social work, human services or related field and at least 3 years of experience working directly with parents and children in early care and education/school-age care settings are required.
• Bilingual preferred, but not required.
• Excellent telephone and customer service skills.
• A basic understanding of early care and education, school-age child care, child care licensing regulations, child development and parenting.
• Basic computer and data entry experience.
CCRI offers a generous benefits package including health and retirement plans with an organizational match.