Part-Time Brand Ambassador
• The Brand Ambassador position is a part-time team member responsible for activating Events and Demos on behalf of the company.
• The position’s goal is to build brand awareness and consumer loyalty in the Florida Territory. The individual is to provide consumers with an unforgettable and educational experience that engages the consumer and leaves them wanting more.
• Responsible for filling out and turning in Demo/Event Reports after completing a Demo/Event to their Manager.
• The Brand Ambassador becomes the Face of Natalie’s to consumers and must take that fact seriously.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
• Must lead the Natalie’s team at events and demos with enthusiasm, excitement and professionalism.
• Must have a flexible schedule with willingness to work weekends and extended/unusual hours.
• Manage and activate in-store demos and grand openings from start to finish in a timely manner.
• Work with their manager on assisting and performing all tasks.
• Maintain and drive the Natalie’s van to various Marketing activations including events, demos, grand openings and sales support/drops-offs. Manage company vehicle at all times when it is in use.
• Valid driver’s license with excellent driving record.
• Pass a drug test. We are a drug free workplace.
• Must be able to lift/carry 50 pounds.
• Willing and able to travel as needed.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time sample juice.
• Must possess excellent communication, negotiation and customer service skills.
• Must be organized, self-motivated and able to manage expense receipts, employee time sheets, event materials/company assets, event/demo reports and budgets.
• Must be outgoing, responsible, enthusiastic and reliable. Willing and able to interface with consumers and customers in a professional and fluent manner.
• Must maintain expert knowledge of product and brand.
• Must be a strong team player.
• Maintain a presentable, well-groomed appearance.
• Must have a sense of urgency.
Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or in pursuit of one.
• Related work experience: 2 years relevant experience in marketing, events, promotions or field marketing.
Knowledge and skills
• Skilled in problem-solving, project management and time management.