Part-Time Parking Associate
• Responsible for selling parking tickets indoors at Performing Arts Center shows/events to patrons.
• Ensures patrons receive information about parking services that are offered, general directions and venue information.
• Parking Associates will also work with Front of House staff members to ensure a pleasant and safe environment for patrons.
• Reports to the Operations Manager.
• Must be available to work evenings and weekends and be punctual.
• Read parking tickets in low-level lighting.
• Stand for an extended period of time and work in all areas of theaters.
• Perform basic math, effectively communicate and show the highest degree of integrity.
• Previous customer service and sales/cashier experience and knowledge of parking operations/practices preferred.