Property Assistant (HIRED)
Assist in the management of a large portfolio of Class A office buildings to include service provider management. In addition, the property assistant is required to maintain and develop tenant relationships, provide a high level of tenant customer service through a complex work order system and various accounting functions, including budget preparation and the reconciliation and coding of invoices related to building expenses.
Who you are:
• Candidate must primarily have a positive attitude, be a consummate team player, flexible and self-motivated.
• Candidate with a 4-year bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• Experience in commercial real estate considered, a plus.
• Candidate must be competent in the Microsoft Office packages to include Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Must demonstrate excellent organizational and time management skills along with excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience in database management and maintenance also a plus.
• Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.