Part-Time Service Valet (HIRED)
Since 1995, Valet Living has been the Multifamily Housing Industry’s leading provider of five-nights-per-week doorstep trash and recycling collection. We currently service over 450 management companies and owner groups throughout the multifamily housing industry that represent over 3.4 million units nationwide.
Valet Living offers the most requested resident amenities and services along with unparalleled and proven customer satisfaction. Our fully insured and uniformed professional valets collect waste and recyclables from residents’ doorsteps and manage multifamily communities’ on-site trash issues by streamlining waste from the doorstep to the dumpster with our proven systems. Learn more at http://valetliving.com.
As a Service Valet, you will be responsible for nightly door to door collection of trash and recycling items within assigned apartment communities. As the face of Valet Living, you will play an integral role in delivering our brand through dedicated service and delighting residents. Hours are Sunday-Thursday evenings starting at 8:00 p.m. (Friday and Saturday off), 10-15 hours per week
• Smartphone with data plan.
• Open bed pick-up truck to transport trash items from door to property compactor (in some locations, an open bed pick-up truck may not be required).
• Valid driver’s license.
• Ability to lift and transport up to 50 pounds, climb stairs and walk distances.
• Tuition reimbursement program.
• Valet perks discount programs.
• Associate referral bonus program.
• Associate recognition program.
• Personal protective equipment.
• Career progressive opportunities.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.