Second Shift General Maintenance Engineer
The Second Shift General Maintenance Engineer will work as a professional team member with Property Services, which consists of Property Managers, Maintenance and HVAC Engineers to maintain the efficient operating condition of buildings and equipment and provide timely and quality service to tenants. Perform preventative maintenance on various aspects of buildings which includes, but not limited to, carpentry, electrical, minor mechanical and plumbing.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate must have a positive attitude, be a consummate team player, flexible and self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external customers. This individual will work independently in performing, work orders, inspections, preventative maintenance and making repairs. The candidate must be qualified to oversee work that is assigned to outside contractors and assist maintenance engineers in building-related tasks.
• Candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
• 2+ years’ experience in commercial maintenance engineering is preferred.
• Strong listening and communication skills are essential to this position.
• Candidates must be able to work second shift, lift and carry 50 pounds.
• Candidates must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.