Email Marketing Manager (HIRED)
The role of the Manager Email Marketing role is to be responsible for growing Belk’s email marketing channel and improving customer communications.
• Functions as the business owner of the email service provider, ExactTarge and the outsourced email strategy agency.
• Develops, executes and manages strategic and tactical elements of the email marketing campaign.
• Provides leadership and subject matter expertise on best practices and standards for email list building and marketing campaigns.
• Establishes email marketing initiative direction for the agency and creative teams, including campaign objectives, messaging and potential concepts.
• Works with agency to create and develop targeted and trigger-based email campaigns, delivering tailored marketing messages to segments of the email list.
• Explores additional ways to serve the customer by developing new campaign types.
• Continually develops, measures and optimizes campaigns using A/B and multivariate testing.
Minimum education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 3+ years experience in database marketing or customer relationship marketing program development.
• 3+ years experience utilizing outbound email marketing, ideally e-retail environment.
• Project management experience required.
• Expertise in catalog direct marketing a plus.
Knowledge and skills requirements:
• Working knowledge of general web technologies, HTML.
• Solid organization, written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Keen understanding of Internet-based consumer behavior and direct marketing principles.
• Ability to offer creative marketing solutions in response to data analysis.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.