eCommerce Content Manager (HIRED)
This position will support the eCommerce projects and initiatives for the window, patio door, exterior and interior door product lines. The individual filling this position will be responsible for gathering, maintaining and standardizing the content across all Home Center Platforms. This person will be responsible for understanding the Brand messages rolling out on all digital platforms and ensuring that the eCommerce message align. This person will be responsible to make sure the visual assets going online are at the right quality and the right product. They will work closely with our graphics team to manage and develop all required assets and documents.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Maintain excellent working relationship with internal and external teams.
• Manage asset creation through external vendors.
• Maintain image asset in the NetX database.
• Create and Manage SEO impact of content with search on Home Center Sites.
• Accountable for assigned projects.
• Acquire and create needed Marketing copy for products.
• Create a consistent message across all eCommerce platforms.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Preference for window and door product knowledge.
• High attention to detail.
• Proficient computer skills and exceptional MS Excel skills.
• Proven ability to manage and complete multiple projects on time and accurately.
• Strong critical thinking, time management and organizational skills.
• Outstanding customer service and relationship management skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Education and experience:
• Bachelors Degree.
• 3+ years related experience.
Additional preferred experience
• Existing knowledge of Home Center systems – IDM, Edgenet and PIM.
• Experience managing images in NetX.
• Existing VBA experience.
JELD-WEN is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. To ensure the safety and health of our employees, JELD-WEN maintains a drug-free work environment.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.