Vice President Capital Markets (HIRED)
Citizen Bank’s Fixed Income group is looking to establish a dedicated Investment Grade Resource that will be focused on the Investment Grade market and will further enhance our capabilities.
What you will do:
• Track Investment Grade deal flow and industry trends.
• Customize pitches specifically for Investment Grade client needs.
• Act as a backup to High Yield Capital Markets for additional coverage and support.
• Establish rapport with other Investment Grade syndicate members across the street.
• Increase investment grade revenue by 5-10% within the first year.
• 5+ years of Debt Capital Markets/Syndicate experience.
• Significant experience in High Grade Debt Capital Markets is a plus.
• Must have demonstrated experience working with borrower clients and competitor DCM desks.
• Job expectations include serving as primary pitch resource for Investment Grade clients, providing market intelligence to capital markets and relationship bankers and managing the CCM relationship with competitor firms.
• Good written and verbal communication skill sets with a proven track record.
Why work with us:
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran. It is the policy of Citizens Bank and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.