Small and Medium Business Market Leader (HIRED)
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This, in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to grow SMB at Apple through our Channel, Strategic and Mobility Partner’s teams. We’ve partnered with experts in business, around the world, to change the way people work. In our team, we collaborate with the global and mobility partners, regional sales, channel marketing and systems engineering teams, both inside and outside Apple, to create and execute sales plans, covering industries and other end-customer focus areas. Areas of work include new Business Development, Partner Management and Sales Programs.
We know the Small and Medium Business landscape. We build strategies and plans to grow the market. We work closely with a variety of channels and partners who deliver business solutions and products to our SMB customers. We implement Apple’s US SMB go-to-market programs for our assigned territory. We coordinate the funding and prioritization of partnership activities in market and manage regional demand generation plans. We strengthen and influence internal and external programs by collaborating cross-functionally. We often draw on on our previous successes and our partners’ expertise to drive scale and velocity.
• Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty and accountability in all that you do, every day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
• You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
• Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. You’re a go-to person with leadership and are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
• You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
• You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities – but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you’re a real teammate and you know what it takes to win.
• Apple and third-party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
• You think clearly. You simplify complex problems and distill big decisions down to their core. It’s rarely easy. Sometimes decisions require you to make tough calls, even after considerable time and energy has been invested – but you own it. You stand by your deep analysis, wisdom and experience to make quality and timely decisions.
• You have consultative selling experience in business transformation solutions and developing local channel growth strategies for small and medium business customers. In your experience, you’ve balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for customers and partners and demand for the future. Or you bring 8-10 years of experience leading an SMB market for Apple.
• You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.