We’re Allen Tate, home of the Carolinas’ leading real estate company. We exist to help our clients with every facet of homeownership— from buying and selling to mortgage and insurance and even relocation.
Who you are:
You’re an experienced graphic designer with a background in both print and electronic media. You have the ability to seamlessly convert ideas into images, layouts and other designs. Most importantly, you’ve got a good attitude— we’re number 1 because we work hard.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Work simultaneously on multiple projects based on current client workload.
• Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media.
• Put together elements of a design created by another designer, such as icons, photographs and other components necessary for a project.
• Be responsible for selecting colors, images, text style, layout and formatting of materials.
• Incorporate changes recommended by the Creative Services Manager into the final design.
• Develop the images used in a variety of creative projects, including presentations, brochures, advertisements, flyers, direct mail, corporate identity, video and web/mobile sites.
• Designer will report to the Creative Services Manager.
• Helps when needed submitting creative to publications and printer.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline.
• Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• Working knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5.
• 2+ years experience as a designer across a variety of practices in graphic design.
• Experience working with video programs and WordPress templates is a plus.
• Adaptive design eye and excellent communication skills.
• Ability to absorb and apply feedback from peers and clients.