Sales Operations Lead (HIRED)
With the Access Strategy and Operations team, you will define and run Access projects. You’ll help us bring the transformative power of cloud computing, fiber-based and other technologies to markets and communities around the globe. As part of this team, you fully immerse yourself in data collection in order to draw insight from analysis. Then, armed with your findings, you zoom out to design and deliver strong, data-driven recommendations.
Google Fiber is bringing the transformative power of cloud computing, fiber-based and other technologies to markets and communities around the globe. As a member of the Google Fiber Sales Operations team, you will define and run experiments with the aim of increasing sales productivity and performance. You will partner with Sales teams across markets and channels (Inside Sales, Door to Door, Field, MXU, etc), as well as cross-functional partners, to bring your ideas from concept to customer, analyzing the results of your experiments and then publishing recommendations for iteration and scale. These experiments can range from basic improvements in the business process to large programs across hundreds of salespeople.
At Access, our mission is to create abundant internet on networks that are always fast and always open. Google Fiber provides superfast Internet to homes across the U.S. We want to bring Google Fiber to customers even faster, so we’re focused on making deployment more efficient and less intrusive.
• Incubate new and evolving workflows, set up new workflows to pilot new support activities. Develop insights that highlight top issues and improve overall service offering.
• Provide monthly planning for staffing, workflow improvements and systems and tools access.
• Review workflow data, identify opportunities to drive improvement of vendor performance.
• Handle new workflow requests from sales stakeholders. Balance the needs of different teams and articulating direction for cross-functional teams.
• Partner with Local, Product, Marketing and Engineering teams in defining business requirements and developing plans to implement them – always ensuring high quality deliverables.
• 3 years of relevant program/project management experience managing cross-functional teams.
• Experience in risk and change management.
• Sales experience across various B2C channels: Inside Sales, Direct Sales, Field, MXUs.
• Experience working successfully with cross-functional programs – managing stakeholders, solving problems with strong decision-making abilities.
• Experience with sales tools (Salesforce, dashboards, reporting).
• Demonstrated experience in vendor management.
• Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
• Strong communication skills and ability to influence people to contribute to continuous improvement of operations.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Charlotte, NC, USA; Kansas City, MO, USA; Raleigh, NC, USA; Durham, NC, USA; Salt Lake City, UT, USA; Provo, UT, USA; Irvine, CA, USA; Nashville, TN, USA.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.