Financial Research Associates (FRA) is one of the nation’s largest conference organizations. As a division of London-based Wilmington PLC, FRA is a preferred resource for executives and managers seeking cutting edge information on the next wave of business opportunities. We have a distributed workforce headquartered in Charlotte, NC. We offer a competitive package including healthcare and dental benefits, life insurance and 401K. Our office promotes a relaxed, casual work environment with early office closure every Friday.
The Graphic Designer is a well-rounded designer with 2+ years of experience in print and digital design in a B2B or B2C environment. The graphic designer will produce print and digital assets including but not limited to brochures, microsites, banner ads, email imagery and social media imagery used in marketing our conferences to executives in the financial and healthcare insurance industry. This person will be responsible for managing each deliverable from its original request though completion and gaining approval from all internal stakeholders. This is a high-volume production role that requires various outputs within specified deadlines.
What you will do:
• Work collaboratively with internal team of marketing associates, graphic designers, production, sales and leadership team to execute thoughtful design plans.
• Follow and maintain design standards and brand guidelines including consistent design elements (colors, typography, images, etc.), logos and templates.
• Manage multiple projects with various versioning requirements related to location, offers, unique tracking elements, etc.
• Create strategic design solutions that include but are not limited to print collateral and presentations, landing pages, advertising concepts and web pages.
• Be an effective problem solver and translate ideas into creative solutions that are functional and visually appealing with the goal of driving revenue in mind.
• Deliver design solutions within the deadlines for multiple projects running simultaneously.
• Present creative concepts to cross-functional team members at all levels.
• Assist other areas of marketing including product development, brand positioning and strategic marketing partnerships.
• Contribute to continual process improvement efforts.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or related area.
• 2+ years of experience in a B2B or B2C environment.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Products, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Must thrive in a fast-paced work environment with the ability to effectively time.
manage, prioritize and multitask.
• Experience designing for print, social and web.
• General digital content development knowledge is a must.
• A lifetime student who stays on top of the latest trends in design and technology.
• Strong task manager with great organizational skills.
• Excellent relationship building skills in person, on the phone and via Skype.
• Team player that works independently and is a self starter.
• Must be results oriented and able to think outside the box to reach goals.
• Prior event marketing experience a plus.
• Experience with Cvent, Marketo, Issuu, Crazy Egg and related platforms a plus.