Social Media & Content Manager (HIRED)
Ditch the dog guilt with The Waggle Company, a rapidly-growing, on-demand dog walking service bringing peace of mind to every pet owner. With same-day scheduling, GPS tracking and pet photos after every visit, The Waggle Company provides an unparalleled level of convenience, accountability and trustworthiness through a tech-enabled platform and a trained and vetted team of pet care professionals.
The Waggle Company is looking for a prolific and talented content creator and audience builder to develop, implement, manage and monitor content strategy. The ideal candidate is an expert in all things related to content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation and localization, analytics and success. You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think at scale and rely on data to make decisions.
What you will do:
• Create, schedule, publish and manage engaging and optimized content across our digital, web, email and social media channels to drive new client conversions, current client engagement and brand awareness.
• Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track, measure and analyze ROI.
• Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice and optimized for search and user experience for all channels.
• Build and manage a rich content calendar.
• Lead website content creation and assist with website management.
• Report on digital campaign statistics and marketing data.
• Design print assets and swag for partnerships and events.
• Manage designers and external resources to produce relevant content, on schedule.
What we want to see:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
• Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment.
• Love of dogs.
• Experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics.
• Excellent copywriting skills and content design capabilities.
• Command of best practices and trends in social media marketing.
• Analytically-minded and detail oriented with a strong creative aptitude and outstanding communications skills.
• Ability to interpret and report on online traffic and customer engagement metrics.
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
• Experience creating and managing a content library.
• Fluency in web analytics tools (Google Analytics), social media marketing applications (HootSuite) and leading social media monitoring platforms.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and Illustrator).
• Bonus skills, HTML/CSS.
• Competitive compensation plus bonus.
• PTO plan.
• Employee stock option plan.
• Free lunches.
• Unlimited swag.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.