Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist will coordinate and execute the setup of digital coupons and the day-to-day management of working with external vendors, business partners and internal stakeholders to ensure timely setup of offers is completed and verified prior to – go-live dates in which the offers are represented. Included in this is insuring sufficient content representation within our digital coupon platform, monitoring and making adjustments/optimizations as needed within internal systems. The role will also manage day-to-day email execution tasks such as initial creative review and technical proofs. The Digital Specialist will work closely with the analytics team that manages the ideation and initiation of digital offers for various internal initiatives and workstreams. This role will also be responsible for some general reporting of key offers and weekly reporting to leadership team.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Timely setup of digital coupons within internal systems, meeting all deadlines before applicable marketing events.
• Day-to-day management of offer coordination, review, approval and verification, both internally and externally.
• Ensure adequate content levels are continuously maintained within the coupon portal.
• Monitor internal systems and make adjustments/optimizations as needed, including management/maintenance of business rules.
• Work with analytics team to provide support for initiation and ideation of coupon related programs and initiatives.
• Track and report performance of key offers and weekly reporting outputs to leadership team.
• Liaison between offer setup and external vendors, business partners and internal stakeholders.
• Support/coordinate other targeting initiatives as needed across internal departments and external vendor partners.
• Work with ESP and external agency on timely campaign proofs and execution, per defined plans.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requirements and qualifications:
• Office work environment, 40+ work hours per week.
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple workstreams that may require coordination/collaboration with several departments.
• Excellent critical reasoning skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business orEconomics.
• 1-3 years marketing/database/analytic experience, experience in retail preferred.
Job related skills:
• Proficient with CRM import/export, list build/segmentation, targeting.
• Proven analytical abilities with strategic thought processes and reporting skills.
• Critical thinking skills and high sense of urgency.
• Detail oriented with thorough follow-up and organization.
• Professional background at a discount/promotion oriented retailer and/or marketing technology company.
• Ability to communicate effectively, develop partnerships and collaborate across multiple departments.
• Ability to be accountable, multi-task and set priorities with a high attention to detail.
• Knowledgeable of email campaign management and workflow.
• High Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
• Knowledge and experience with database structures and CRM analysis.