AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We strive to provide comprehensive, quality and an affordable suite benefits. Our employees are eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K and other benefits.
Who our client is:
• Innovative SaaS company voted by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
• Company is very stable and backed by a large private equity company.
• Client base is drastically growing and includes top technology brands in North America.
• Forward thinking company that has adopted a “new way of thinking” about technology.
• Located in Ballantyne.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
• Excellent benefits package and compensation.
• Casual work environment, flexible work schedule and chance to build a brand new team.
• CEO has an open door policy and gives everybody the opportunity to make an impact.
• Work on “state of the art” projects and with brand new technologies.
What you will do:
• Develop, implement and maintain software solutions to meet business requirements.
• Create and maintain process documentation for programs.
• Assure the quality, security and compliance for supported applications.
• Design, develop and implement tools to support communication with devices and integrate with back-end systems using multi-tiered approach.
• Develop logic and code and execute installation tasks for the software and supported modules.
• Use your creativity to find innovative solutions to complex technical problems.
• Work collaboratively with team members to create dynamic applications.
How you are qualified:
• 3+ years of experience with Java or other object-oriented programming languages.
• Excellent problem-solving, design, development and debugging skills.
• Experience with Angular/React a plus.
• Understanding SDLC and with a strong emphasis on testing.
• Extensive knowledge and experience with some of the industry standard J2EE application servers like Tomcat, Web Sphere and WebLogic.
• Strong communication and analytical skills.