Event Management Specialist
The Event Management Specialist is responsible for coordinating, arranging and supporting all stages of event planning and execution.
• Assist manager in managing Director’s Dining Room.
• Handle all incoming calls.
• Assist with client deliveries.
• Complete daily report for management.
• Venue reservations – scheduling facilities and services for events.
• Maintain calendars and communication to ensure all aspects of events are scheduled.
• Create event BEO’s (Banquet Event Orders).
• Inventory management.
• Responsible for assisting manager with audio-visual needs, room set ups, staffing, etc.
• Working events to facilitate operations.
• Updating website with event information.
• Providing exceptional customer service,