Tenant Services Coordinator (HIRED)
To maintain positive relations between building tenants, owners and Trinity Partners’ Property Management group. Assist property manager and assistant property manager in the management and operations of a property.
• Inspect all properties on a regular basis to ensure that building operations are performing according to Trinity Partners’ standards and procedures.
• Receive all tenant requests, log and dispatch all complaints to necessary vendor. Work with vendor on maintaining tenant satisfaction concerning complaints. Follow up with tenants promptly.
• Outline work to be performed by vendors. Obtain bids from different vendors and choose appropriate vendor to perform work (with Property Manager’s approval).
• Prepare and coordinate the execution of vendor contracts in strict accordance with Trinity Partners policies. Complete process by maintaining necessary documents on main server.
• Receive, log and properly code all invoices and review with Property Manager for approval. Check all invoices for accuracy, work with accounts payable and vendors on clearing up any billing problems.
• Receive and keep up-to-date files on all work orders from tenants, correspondence and lease files, tenant insurance tickler files and service contract files and associated ticklers in MRI/accounting software.
• Assist in preparing monthly reports and annual business plans.
• Work with Property Manager and Assistant Property Manager in tenant construction including tenant renovations, vanilla-box construction projects and general building rehabilitation.
• Work with security vendor in dealing with proper procedures, violators and other general problems.
• Review and research aged receivable reports. Work with tenants and accounting department to resolve any aged items.
• Assist in maintaining building key system. Log in and out all keys as necessary.
• Maintain current and complete certificates of insurance for all tenants and all vendors in files and on server.
• Create and update tenant manuals and distribute accordingly.
• Prepare general correspondence including action agendas, tenant invoices, tenant service requests and other miscellaneous forms.
• Prepare and coordinate action agenda items with Property Manager and building maintenance personnel.
• Administer and manage office petty cash.
• Perform all general office duties including answering telephones, upkeep of equipment, ordering of supplies and other duties as assigned.
• Client service oriented attitude.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong prioritization and organizational skills.
• Superior computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel).
• Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.