Part-Time Office Manager
Exceedra is an exciting fast growing technology company creating market-leading software. Our solution simplifies and streamlines processes for Business Planning and Trade Promotion Management & Optimization in the Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Retail Sectors. We are thought leaders in Integrated Business Planning and specialize in simplifying complex sales, finance, marketing and operational processes for the Consumer Goods industry, delivering real financial and business value to our clients. Exceedra is a UK headquartered business with offices in USA.
Exceedra seeking an experienced Office Manager to manage all aspects of Exceedra’s administration and office management. This role will be based in our Charlotte, NC office and is flexible at approximately 25-30 hours per week.
• Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases.
• Maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment.
• Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs.
• Managing the post.
• Managing filing systems.
• Managing director’s travel when required.
• Overseeing administration side of recruitment, ensure contracts are signed, forms are completed and information is communicated to the payroll bureau.
• New Staff: ensuring equipment as well as necessary training and induction are provided.
• Monitoring holidays and ensuring holiday request are approved by line managers.
• Monitoring sickness days.
• Ensuring staff appraisals and performance review are completed within the timeline.
• Ensuring the UK payroll is processed and paid timely.
• Reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed.
• Bookkeeping and invoicing.
• Managing customer renewals spreadsheet.
• Credit control: monitoring outstanding invoices and resolving queries.
• Banking: managing the weekly cashflow, i.e. receipts and payment of payroll, taxes and suppliers.
• VAT returns.
• Ensuring Staff expenses are reported and approved by line managers.
• Maintaining customers and suppliers’ contracts and insurance.
Experience and skills:
• Previous experience as an Office Manager for a similar sized company +/- 50 employees.
• Excellent organizational and time management skill.
• A strong work ethic.
• Good IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages.
• Bookkeeping knowledge.
• The capacity to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to liaise well with others.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Able to work independently but also as a team player.
• Attention to detail.
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads.
• Problem-solving skills and project management ability.
• A self- starter, can identify what needs to be done and get on with it.