Front Office Coordinator
Successful, established and busy wellness practice is seeking front office team member. Office environment is very positive, professional and high energy. Typical hours for front desk position are 35-40 per week (Monday-Thursday). Compensation is very competitive and based on experience/performance and we will train in office for specific duties. Perfect position for someone who is looking for a long term career where you will be well compensated and appreciated for hard work and dedication.
Responsibilities and duties include:
• Face to face interaction with patients all day as well as answering phones and basic admin duties.
• Scheduling appointments.
• Greeting members.
• Handling registrations for events.
• Processing supplement orders.
Who you are:
• Have exceptional communication and customer service skills.
• A neat and professional appearance.
• Must also enjoy being around people and have a positive attitude.
• Minimum 2 years of Front Office experience required.