Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP is a regional, certified public accounting and advisory firm that delivers innovative advisory, accounting, tax and specialized services.
As the largest CPA firm based in the Southern U.S., we combine deep industry experience, comprehensive accounting and advisory services and a strong commitment to personal service. We have over 1900 people located throughout the Southern U.S. and Mid-Atlantic located in 30+ offices.
• Serves the needs of the client by planning, coordinating and executing cross-functional risk management projects.
• Coordinates with the Supervisor, Manager, Senior Manager or Partner on all phases of the engagement, including execution of the project deliverables, communications with the project team, staffing requirements, job planning and scheduling.
• Manages relationship with client-side project members to facilitate project fulfillment.
• Exercises independent thinking skills by making decisions related to engagements to include dynamic problem solving, risk assessment, quality control and data and information evaluation.
• Continually evaluates project resource requirements delivery to ensure efficient resource allocation, communication and execution.
• Promptly brings to the attention of the Supervisor, Manager, Senior Manager, Project Manager or Partner any issues or questions that could potentially result in alterations to the project parameters, costs or deadlines.
• Identifies further areas of value-add to create opportunities for future projects.
• Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor, reflective of the company, at all times.
• Proficient verbal and written English communication skills, ability to communicate effectively.
• Human relations skills to deal effectively with visitors, clients, staff and/or co-workers in a professional manner.
• Professional demeanor towards duties and responsibilities, particularly with regard to independence, professional ethics and the exercise of professional judgment.
• Must be reliable and able to meet deadlines.
• Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
• Must be highly organized.
• BA or BS in Business, Accounting or related field required, Master’s Degree preferred.
• 1+ years of professional level project management experience required.
• Relevant certifications (CPA, PMP, CISA) preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles, practices and procedures on manual and automated systems preferred.
• Thorough working knowledge of MS Office preferred: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Knowledge of Database Software Systems preferred (i.e. SQL, Microsoft Access).
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.