Digital Manager (HIRED)
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. The Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI’s focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster and partner effectively.Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) is part of the Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI) business division. WFVC serves consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile and social) and contact centers (phone, email and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts, enable digital payments, provide solutions that meet their financial needs and more. WFVC serves over 27 million customers through our digital channels and support over 5.8 billion customer interactions annually through digital and contact centers.
Wells Fargo Core and Real Time Payments is a team of diverse, experienced, leaders in Digital Payments product management focused on the innovation and growth of on-line customer engagement to the overall payments experience offered through Wells Fargo.
This position is responsible for directly managing contributing to the overall product management for Core and Emerging Payments which includes Bill Pay, Person to Person Payments, Direct Pay and Emerging Payments including participation and/or leadership.
• Provide leadership – manage day-to-day business activities and planning.
• Enabling team members.
• Managing implementation – drive flawless implementation of emerging payment solutions.
• Partnering for integration – identify opportunities to integrate solutions throughout Wells Fargo.
• Guiding promotion – market to customers and expand brand awareness.
• Driving innovation – identify payments product innovation opportunities.
Key functions include:
• Senior level product manager recognized for expertise in a complex, technical and unique product/service and/or for depth of understanding of potential synergies/opportunities enterprise-wide.
• Consults with senior management on strategic direction and the marketing implications of various policies and activities.
• Responsible for overall product management and strategic focus for highly technical/complex/diverse products or services, creates new products or enhancements including identification of market segments, product positioning, pricing and profitability, develops new products/services, frequently creating sophisticated combinations to increase market share and meet identified customer needs, identifies new distribution channels and coordinates product introduction and marketing efforts to ensure maximum penetration, integrates efforts of product management, other organization units and vendors in development, implementation and maintenance of marketing programs while ensuring programs adhere to compliance/privacy regulations and policies.
• May coordinate various marketing resources and services directly or through various marketing, technical and support functions/partners or other business groups. Mentors lower level staff. May directly manage 1-2 product managers/analysts and/or lead virtual/cross-business teams.
• As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team and the business.
• Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued and supported to do work that energizes them.
• Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks and completing daily management tasks.
• 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following, digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms or digital consulting.
• 4+ years of leadership experience.
• Facilitation skills, including ability to facilitate decision-making and broker agreements amongst diverse, differing and/or conflicting perspectives/priorities.
• Ability to provide leadership to a matrixed organization environment.
• Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
• Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration and adaptability are important.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong knowledge or experience in Digital Payments Product Management including P2P.
• Proven ability to innovate and grow sales, enhance customer experience and manage risk.
• Complex issue management experience.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.