Enterprise Sales Representative
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Representative to prospect into larger Property and Casualty (P&C) insurance organizations. Our Enterprise Sales Representative is responsible for generating business for new targeted accounts. This role will build and develop relationships in the P&C insurance industry to grow the business of the new account. The ideal candidate will have existing relationships in the P&C insurance industry and will leverage those relationships to penetrate target CCG prospects. CCG offers competitive salaries, great benefits and a high-energy environment with a lot of room for growth.
• Generate new business opportunities to drive pipeline growth.
• Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of CCG service offerings, industry trends and competition.
• Create and articulate compelling value propositions around CCG’s services.
• Work closely with Sales Management to develop targeted lists, call strategies and messaging to drive opportunities for new business.
• Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, appointment setting).
• Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in target accounts.
• Manage, track and report on all sales activities and results using Salesforce.com.
• Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities.
• Manage contract negotiations and security audits.
• Successfully manage and overcome prospect objectives.
• Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization.
• Expect moderate travel.
• 2-5 years of direct field experience selling professional or technical services.
• Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets and experience succeeding in a goal-driven environment.
• Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understating of the customer’s business.
• Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating and closing large-scale services deals.
• High volume cold-calling experience.
• Knowledge of services sales and the P&C Insurance Industry or the ability to learn rapidly.
• Excellent written skills and highly articulate.
• Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience require.
• Competitive compensation package.
• Matching 401k plan.
• 100% employer-paid health insurance.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• Company sponsored events.
• Casual dress.
• Employee referral program.
• Opportunity to work with a fast growing company with endless opportunities.