Administrative Assistant (HIRED)
Consolidated Claims Group (CCG) is a leading provider of objective damage assessments for specialty and complex claims on behalf of insurance carriers across the United States. Our goal is to provide timely, actionable and impartial reports, regardless of claim type, where the contents are located or what caused the damage. We bring clarity to complex insurance claims, helping adjusters settle with confidence, based exclusively on the facts.
Headquartered in Charlotte, but with a nationwide presence, CCG is a fast-paced, dynamic and growing organization that is seeking bright, hard-working and honest team members to join us in the fight against property insurance fraud, one claim at a time.
As the initial point of contact for existing customers, prospects, partners and technicians, the Administrative Assistant role is vital to the organization. This role creates a “first impression” with those individuals who have never spoken to the company. Exceptional customer service skills, an overwhelmingly helpful and positive demeanor and strong work ethic are critical attributes to the success of this role at CCG. The Administrative Assistant reports to and will work with, the CCG Operations Manager to carry out the tactical roles and responsibilities of the position.
High level tasks and responsibilities:
• Answering phone calls with courtesy and professionalism.
• Entering new claims with accuracy and responsiveness.
• Sending final reports with the utmost attention to detail.
• Assist the Accounting Department with A/P and A/R and generating invoices.
• Outbound, follow-up phone calls and emails to customers with a sense of urgency.
• Send follow up thank you letters, cards, emails with a flair for creativity.
• Assist Recruiting Department with the preparation and assembly of welcome packets.
• Travel and event coordination with organization and discernment.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements, qualifications and attributes:
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, focused and ambitious.
• Anticipates the needs of others and is proactive in addressing them.
• Takes personal responsibility for the success of the organization.
• Excellent customer service, organization and written/verbal communication skills.
• Professional demeanor, team player and a positive attitude.
• Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
• Excels in creative and innovative thinking.
• Commitment to constant self-improvement and professional development.
• High degree of proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Competitive compensation package.
• Matching 401k plan.
• 100% employer-paid health insurance.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• Company sponsored events.
• Casual dress.
• Employee referral program.
• Opportunity to work with a fast growing company with endless opportunities.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.