Account Director (HIRED)
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We strive to provide comprehensive, quality and an affordable suite benefits. Our employees are eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K and other benefits.
Who our client is:
• Innovative technology organization focusing on data driven marketing and technology solutions.
• Company is very stable and has long term fortune 500 clients.
• Customizing solutions through targeted marketing channels.
• Forward thinking company that has adopted a “new way of thinking” about marketing.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
• Excellent benefits package and compensation.
• Casual work environment, flexible work schedule and a lot of remote work offered.
• Opportunity to create technology from scratch, for some of the largest companies in the US.
• Be part of building a team from the ground up.
What you will do:
• Responsible for growth revenue of existing clients, which include top brands.
• Execute day-to-day account activities evaluating opportunities, sales meetings, proposals, contracts and managed relationships.
• Assist in the pursuit and on-boarding of new clients engagements.
• Provide industry best practices for overall success of business development.
• Accountable for profitable account development and new client acquisitions.
How you are qualified:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Economics.
• 7+ years’ experience of proven sales success.
• Prior sales experience in database, direct marketing and CRM software.
• Independent and self-directed with strong attention to detail.
• Strong examples of demonstrating persistence and persuasion.
• Occasional travel required.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.